Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Perfect Inspiration For A Master Bedroom

I'm doing a three story townhouse and the client wanted her master bedroom to be clean and white just like this photo she found 


I wanted to tweak this and make everything look modern yet functional so I  came up with this 3d perspective 


I wanted to do away with traditional cornice and moldings, use a more modern cove ceiling and decided to continue with a blue and white theme. 

I was inspired with the interiors of the presidential suite of the Fairmont Hotel in Makati as I Attended the launch of Dove Hair Fall Treatment last Wednesday. The interiors conveyed what I had in mind for this master bedroom.  Here are some stolen shots from the venue



Hoping my clients like the finished outcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment